Millions of people around the world speak in English and billions are looking to improve their English skills. The world is in constant need of teachers who can teach English as a foreign or second language. Welcome to this 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate course. After successful completion of this masterclass, you’ll become a certified TESOL teacher and can start teaching English all around the world.
This 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate course is specially designed for those who take a keen interest in teaching languages. Curated by industry experts, this certificate course will introduce the fundamentals of teaching linguistics, which will help bridge the gap between students’ first language and English. You will also learn basic pedagogical techniques, how to motivate new learners, and how to get hired for teaching roles abroad.
Enrol in this 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate course now and enjoy the freedom to travel and work at the same time by teaching English in the classroom or online.
Learning Outcomes of 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate:
- Understand the importance of native languages and explore various cultural backgrounds
- Familiarise with various English language teaching approaches
- Get a solid understanding of the communicative approach to teaching
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the basics of linguistics
- Understand the qualities of a good teacher and learn the responsibilities of a TEFL and TESOL teacher
- Expand your knowledge of TEFL lesson frameworks and familiarise with the stages and structure of an English lesson
- Get a deeper understanding of lesson planning and learn how to make a detailed lesson plan
- Understand sentence structure and familiarise with informative, explanatory and persuasive writing
- Explore various aspects of classroom management and learn how to set goals and implement effective strategies
- Learn how to build a powerful resume and familiarise with TEFL job interview techniques
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £24,000.
The sky really is the limit.
|Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)|
|Introduction to Teaching English||00:45:00|
|Working With a Variety of Approaches||01:00:00|
|Getting a job||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 3 Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)||4 days, 14 hours|
|Mock Exam – 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Certificate||00:20:00|