Want to know the secrets to convert one-time customers into life-long customers? Customer service is the core of retaining the customers you close and extracting more benefit from them.
This two-day course focuses on assisting you to become skilled at providing top-notch customer service and teaching great techniques that every business or customer service team needs. This comprehensive course begins by introducing how to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, as well as employ streamlined communication processes.
You will also get introduced to the fundamental aspects of customer service, and learn how to apply these to your business in order to satisfy your customers’ needs and ultimately expand your business.
In addition, you will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to handle customers professionally and solve the issues that customers are having.
Enrol in a Customer Service online course absolutely FREE!
So, what are you thinking about!! Get started on your new exciting career today!
Benefits of Studying Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course Private Hide Course:
- Enjoy free, fast access to Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course Private Hide course
- No hidden charges or exam fees
- High-quality course materials (audio, video, PDF format, etc.) through a specially developed platform
- A highest quality training program with unique teaching and learner support systems
- Step-by-step instructions for making the learning process effortless, faster, and more fun
- Get hands-on experience in training, including useful tips and advice from industry expert tutors
- Earn a CPD certification after course completion
- Achieve higher levels of proficiency and discover your true potential
- A course full of relevant knowledge that you won’t find anywhere else
Please note: After receiving the online access, you are obliged to pay a charge of £259 to secure your classroom spot.
How will I benefit?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be capable to:
- Discover the key areas to provide service to potential customers.
- Develop reliable customer relationships and understand your customers’ needs and meet their expectations.
- Master technical skills and handle disputes, challenging situations and resolve customer conflicts.
- Provide excellent customer service that will encourage customers to remain loyal.
- Identify and resolve difficult issues through effective communication.
- Practice listening and questioning procedures positively.
- Apply the tried and tested problem-solving technique to generate winning scenarios.
- Develop and manifest your interpersonal skills in order to handle a variety of client/customer or complex situations.
- Offering excellent customer service
- Proactivity: taking responsibility, when the customer service starts and stops.
- Communication: actively listening and questioning
- Communication: creating rapport
- Building trust and loyalty
- Handling conflict and challenging customers
- Negotiation: negotiating your way through challenging situations
- Problem-solving skills
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Who is this course for?
This two-day training programme is perfect for engineers and non-engineers at all levels.
|Secure Your Place|
|Secure Your Place – Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Understanding Customer Service|
|Understanding Customer Service||00:17:00|
|Identifying Customer Expectations||00:06:00|
|Providing Excellent Customer Service||00:07:00|
|Focusing on the Customer|
|Focusing on the Customer||00:08:00|
|Customer Service and the Telephone|
|Customer Service and the Telephone||00:08:00|
|Identifying Basic Communication Techniques||00:09:00|
|Formal and Informal Communication||00:02:00|
|Verbal and Non-verbal Communication|
|Describing Verbal and Non-verbal Communication||00:04:00|
|Understanding Body Language||00:05:00|
|Making Effective Presentations||00:10:00|
|Fundamentals of Productive Meetings||00:08:00|
|Communicating with Graphics|
|Creating Graphics for Business Communication||00:04:00|
|Communicating Static Information||00:03:00|
|Communicating Dynamic Information||00:03:00|
|Effectively Working for Your Boss|
|Representing Your Boss||00:06:00|
|Communicating Your Boss’s Decisions||00:03:00|
|Supporting Your Boss and Colleagues||00:04:00|
|Building a Partnership with Your Boss||00:13:00|
|Effective Energy Distribution|
|Working with Your Personal Style|
|Personal World View||00:10:00|
|Building Your Toolbox|
|A Building Your Toolbox||00:10:00|
|Establishing Your Action Plan|
|Establishing Your Action Plan||00:11:00|
|Mock Exam – Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.