Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Health and Social Care Cmmunication Skills will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Health and Social Care Cmmunication Skills is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Module 1. Introduction to Health and Social Care|
|Module 1: Introduction to Health and Social Care||00:16:00|
|Module 2: Communication and its Relevance|
|Module 2: Communication and its Relevance||00:48:00|
|Module 3: Importance of Communication in Healthcare|
|Module 3: Importance of Communication in Healthcare||00:33:00|
|Module 4: Professional Communication and Behaviour|
|Module 4: Professional Communication and Behaviour||00:19:00|
|Module 5: Interviewing Techniques|
|Module 5: Interviewing Techniques||00:32:00|
|Module 6: Adapting Communication to a Patient's Ability to Understand|
|Module 6: Adapting Communication to a Patient’s Ability to Understand||00:19:00|
|Module 7: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment|
|Module 7: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment||00:16:00|
|Module 8: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures|
|Module 8: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures||00:47:00|
|Module 9: Equipment, Instrument and Lab Tests|
|Module 9: Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests||00:19:00|
|Module 10: Legal aspects and Ethics|
|Module 10: Legal aspects and Ethics||00:19:00|
|Module 11: Medical Jargon and Terminology|
|Module 11: Medical Jargon and Terminology||00:25:00|
|Module 12: Acronyms and Abbreviation|
|Module 12: Acronyms and Abbreviation||00:36:00|
No Reviews found for this course.