Did you know that Shiatsu means ‘finger pressure’ in Japanse? Shiatsu massage therapy is a form of Japanse bodywork that originates from traditional Chinese medicine. As a treatment, it can help to alleviate all kinds of back ailments, as well as mental conditions such as stress and anxiety. When it is practised properly, it can help to balance the body, relieve muscle tension, and clear the mind.
In the Online Shiatsu Massage Course for Beginners course, you will learn how to master a wide range of Shiatsu massage therapy techniques by working on specific acupressure points of the body, known as meridians. You will also explore the many physical and mental health benefits of this intense form of massage, including an introduction to Ying and Yang philosophy. Stretching techniques, pressure points and much more will also be discussed in this popular course.
- Take steps to become a fully certified Shiatsu massage practitioner
- Learn about the history of Shiatsu massage therapy and its many health benefits
- Understand the different types of professional settings where you can practice Shiatsu massage
- Familiarise with the common physical ailments Shiatsu massage therapy can help to alleviate
- Explore a wide range of professional finger pressure techniques for treating tension
- Familiarise with the Japanese points of acupressure and the meridians of the body
- Have a solid understanding of ancient oriental stretching techniques
- Broaden your understanding of the Ying and Yang theory, which is fundamental to Chinese medicine
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
Online Shiatsu Massage Course for Beginners has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Online Shiatsu Massage Course for Beginners is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £20,000.
The sky really is the limit.
|Welcome to my course|
|Before we get started||00:02:00|
|It’s time to learn the techniques||00:01:00|
|Proper technique is vital||00:04:00|
|How to apply pressure||00:01:00|
|Using your thumbs||00:01:00|
|Using your feet||00:01:00|
|Using your elbows||00:03:00|
|Massage sequence prone|
|Let’s get started||00:01:00|
|The buttocks, legs and feet||00:13:00|
|Massage sequence supine|
|Let’s get started face up now||00:01:00|
|The neck and head||00:06:00|
|The whole back of body sequence to music||00:37:00|
|Now the front||00:24:00|
|Adding advanced techniques||00:01:00|
|Using your feet||00:07:00|