Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Create HTML5 Games Using Adobe Animate will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Create HTML5 Games Using Adobe Animate is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units35
- Number of Quizzes0
- 3 hours, 28 minutes Gift this course
|Section 01: Introduction|
|An overview of the Adobe Animate IDE||00:04:00|
|Section 02: Drawing with Adobe Animate|
|Layers, the timeline and sketching using the Brush Tool||00:06:00|
|Using the Line Tool||00:06:00|
|Object drawing mode||00:04:00|
|Section 03: Animating with Adobe Animate|
|Using downloaded assets||00:04:00|
|Character Rigging with the Bone Tool85||00:07:00|
|Creating a walk cycle for a boned character||00:06:00|
|MovieClips or Graphics85||00:04:00|
|Section 04: Adding interactivity|
|Using simple goto commands||00:11:00|
|Adding an button on click event||00:04:00|
|Adding a master Game controller class||00:06:00|
|Working with sounds85||00:07:00|
|The CreateJS website||00:03:00|
|Section 05: Developing a game step by step|
|Step 1: Creating the assets and setting up the code||00:08:00|
|Step 2: Moving the ball and adding scoring||00:14:00|
|Step 3: Hit testing, lives and new game panel||00:08:00|
|Step 4: Adding a character||00:03:00|
|Section 06: A more complex example|
|Overview of Space Cowboy||00:09:00|
|Controlling the user character||00:09:00|
|Endlessly scrolling backgrounds||00:03:00|
|Controlling the Pod and the running Rikon||00:08:00|
|Controlling the digging Rikon||00:10:00|
|Controlling the alien||00:07:00|
|Handling the user interface||00:05:00|
|Finishing up. Exporting as texture, using WebFonts and adding sound effects||00:09:00|
|Section 07: Using a physics engine|
|Introducing the Matter.js physics engine85||00:01:00|
|Creating a simple Matter.js example||00:09:00|
|A simple example that uses physics||00:05:00|
|Section 08: Conclusion|
|Top ten key points when creating a HTML5 game with Adobe Animate CC||00:02:00|
|Assignment – Create HTML5 Games Using Adobe Animate||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.