Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Automotive Electrical Diagnosis for Beginners will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Section 01: The Basics - Electrical Circuit Fundamentals|
|Welcome and Introduction||00:03:00|
|Voltage Current Resistance||00:04:00|
|What Every Circuit Needs||00:01:00|
|What Every Circuit Needs – Applied to a Schematic||00:02:00|
|Power Load and Ground – Can it Be this Easy?||00:02:00|
|Power Load and Ground – Explained Using a Schematic||00:04:00|
|Section 02: Diagnostic Basics and Circuit Types|
|Diagnosing an Inoperative Circuit||00:02:00|
|Four Types of Faults||00:12:00|
|Series and Parallel Circuit Differences||00:07:00|
|Series Circuit Voltmeter Worksheet||00:02:00|
|Series Circuit – Voltage Reading Explained||00:17:00|
|Parallel Circuit Voltmeter Worksheet||00:01:00|
|Parallel Circuit – Voltage Readings Explained||00:10:00|
|Series Schematic Variations||00:05:00|
|Section 03: Diagnosing Faults Using Schematics|
|Schematic Wiring Differences||00:02:00|
|Brake and Park Lamp Schematic||00:01:00|
|Brake and Park Lamp – Fault 1||00:06:00|
|Brake and Park Lamp – Fault 2||00:03:00|
|Horn Schematic – Description and Operation||00:05:00|
|Horn Schematic – Additional Schematic Details||00:13:00|
|Horn Schematic – My Horn sounds like a Sick Cow||00:08:00|
|Horn Schematic – Horn Inoperative||00:07:00|
|Horn on All the Time||00:07:00|
|Resource – Automotive Electrical Diagnosis for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.