Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow British Sign Language: Health and Medical Signs will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|British Sign Language: Health and Medical Signs|
|Lesson 01: VIDEO What is British Sign Language||00:01:00|
|Lesson 02: VIDEO What is Fingerspelling A to Z||00:03:00|
|Lesson 03: A to Z Fingerspelling Right Handed||00:00:00|
|Lesson 04: A to Z Fingerspelling Left Handed||00:00:00|
|Lesson 05: VIDEO 1st Name A to Z in 3 parts||00:08:00|
|Lesson 06: STUDY ANSWERS 1st Name A to Z Fingerspelling||00:05:00|
|Lesson 07: VIDEO QUIZ – Fill in the Blank – Fingerspelling||00:02:00|
|Lesson 08: VIDEO QUIZ – Fill in the Blank – Fingerspelling||00:02:00|
|Lesson 09: STUDY ANSWERS Fingerspelling – Fill in the blanks||00:05:00|
|Lesson 10: VIDEO Meeting People and Introduction with Subtitles||00:02:00|
|Lesson 11: VIDEO Meeting People and Introduction without Subtitles||00:02:00|
|Lesson 12: VIDEO Questions Sign with and without Subtitles||00:01:00|
|Lesson 13: VIDEO Numbers Signs (0-100)||00:05:00|
|Lesson 14: QUIZ VIDEO What is the Number||00:02:00|
|Lesson 15: STUDY ANSWERS Numbers||00:05:00|
|Lesson 16: VIDEO Health and Medical Terminology with Subtitles||00:08:00|
|Lesson 17: VIDEO Health and Medical Terminology without Subtitles||00:08:00|
|Lesson 18: VIDEO Health and Medical Terminology Questions with Subtitles||00:03:00|
|Lesson 19: VIDEO Health and Medical Terminology Questions without Subtitles||00:03:00|
|Lesson 20: VIDEO Health and Medical Terminology Treatment with Subtitles||00:03:00|
|Lesson 21: VIDEO Health and Medical Terminology Treatment without Subtitles||00:03:00|
|Lesson 22: HANDOUTS Health and Medical Terminology||00:10:00|
|Lesson 23: VIDEO STUDY Multi Choice Questions at the Doctors with BSL Guest||00:09:00|
|Lesson 24: VIDEO STUDY ANSWERS At the Doctors||00:06:00|
No Ratings found for this course.