Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow C++ Programming for Absolute Beginners will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Section 01: Getting Started with C++|
|Getting started on Windows, Mac or Linux||00:01:00|
|How to ask great questions3||00:01:00|
|Section 02: Setting up Local Development|
|Why C++ Popular in Coding||00:04:00|
|Popular IDEs for Coding||00:03:00|
|Get and Installing Visual Studio Editor||00:11:00|
|Creating First Project||00:08:00|
|Your First C++ Program||00:08:00|
|Compiling and Run a C++ Program||00:04:00|
|Section 03: C++ Basics|
|Creating Multiple Variables||00:07:00|
|Working with the Standard Library||00:03:00|
|Output Text and New Lines||00:07:00|
|Reading User Input||00:08:00|
|Simple Calculator Program||00:06:00|
|Section 04: C++ Data Types|
|Data type basics||00:05:00|
|Section 05: C++ Operators|
|Section 06: C++ Strings|
|String Built-in Functions||00:09:00|
|String Keyboard Input||00:04:00|
|Section 07: C++ Decision Making|
|else if statement||00:04:00|
|Section 08: C++ Control Flow Loops|
|Customise loop running||00:03:00|
|Prime Number Program||00:07:00|
|Section 09: C++ Arrays|
|Change array data item||00:02:00|
|Read array data using loops||00:04:00|
|Update Multidimensional Array||00:02:00|
|Loop through Multidimensional Array||00:04:00|
|Section 10: C++ Functions|
|Creating a function||00:03:00|
|Calling a function||00:05:00|
|Function with parameter||00:04:00|
|Call by value||00:02:00|
|Call by reference||00:02:00|
|Pass by Group items||00:04:00|
No Ratings found for this course.