The Coronavirus Prevention and Control course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of COVID-19, its source, symptoms and the infection prevention and control measures that can be put in place to tackle this global epidemic. You will learn how zoonotic diseases can spread from animals to humans, what to do if you suspect you may have coronavirus, and the steps the government is taking to combat this national health threat. The course includes NHS statistics and step-by-step video guidance to keep you up-to-date and informed.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is coronavirus?
- What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- How does coronavirus spread?
- What are the major concerns about coronavirus?
- What is a zoonotic disease?
What You’ll Learn/ Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge of coronavirus prevention best practice
- Understanding of how the coronavirus outbreak began
- Awareness of the symptoms and sources of coronavirus
- Knowledge of the fatality rate and worldwide statistics
- Understanding of how the government is tackling this epidemic
- Knowledge of how diseases are spread from animals to humans
Skills You Will Gain
- Up-to-date knowledge
- Health and safety awareness
- Self-care & personal hygiene
Is This Coronavirus Prevention and Control Course Right for You?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know the prevention measures to protect themselves from coronavirus and gain a holistic understanding of how the outbreak began, how it spreads, and how the government is tackling this global epidemic.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally and may choose between receiving an original print copy or a pdf copy of the certificate for £29 and £19 respectively. You can also get both for just £39. The original print copy will be sent to you by post.