Food safety and hygiene management is the only way to protect ourselves from Norovirus, Salmonella, E. Coli and other deadly bacteria and viruses. The Food Safety & Hygiene Management for Supervisor course is designed to equip you with adequate food safety management. In addition, you will acquire the essential skills to pursue a career in this sector.
This Food Safety & Hygiene Management for Supervisor course will help you understand the Food Safety Management System and HACCP system. You will learn about food safety laws and legislation. This comprehensive course will introduce you to the causes of food poisoning. It will provide you with the skills and knowledge to control hazards and risks. You will grasp the strategies to prevent food from spoiling. The instructor will teach you proper methods of waste disposal and disinfecting.
In this comprehensive Food Safety & Hygiene Management for Supervisor course, you will grasp the proper skills and knowledge to ensure food safety. If you desire to pursue a career in the relevant industry, join the course and start preparing for a successful career.
What you will learn in this course
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a food supervisor
- Enrich your knowledge of law and legislation regarding food safety
- Familiarise with the Food Safety Management System and HACCP
- Learn the skills to detect and prevent food contamination
- Know the strategies of hazard control
- Gain the skills for risk control and pest management
Who is this course for?
For those who wish to pursue a career in the relevant industry
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Food Safety & Hygiene Management for Supervisor is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Food Supervisor
- Food Safety Manager
- Food Safety Officer
- Food Hygiene and Safety Officer
- Head Chef
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Restaurant Manager
|Food Safety & Hygiene Management for Supervisor|
|Module 1: Introduction to Food Safety||00:07:00|
|Module 2: Roles and Responsibilities of a Food Supervisor and Policies||00:06:00|
|Module 3: Laws and Legislation||00:08:00|
|Module 4: Introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and HACCP||00:06:00|
|Module 5: Implementation and Tools of FSMS||00:06:00|
|Module 6: Food Poisoning Causes||00:07:00|
|Module 7: Detecting and Preventing Contamination||00:07:00|
|Module 8: Hazard Control||00:05:00|
|Module 9: Food Poisoning in Detail and Illnesses||00:06:00|
|Module 10:Food Toxins and their Prevention||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Food Handling Risks and Practices||00:05:00|
|Module 12: Temperature Control||00:06:00|
|Module 13: Recording Temperatures||00:04:00|
|Module 14:Spoilt Food and its Prevention||00:08:00|
|Module 15: Design Aspects of Food Premises||00:07:00|
|Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection||00:06:00|
|Module 17: Pest Management||00:08:00|
|Module 18: Training and Supervising Staff Effectively||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.