Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Industry 4.0 – Automation & Applications will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Industry 4.0 - Automation & Applications|
|Module 1: Industry 4.0- The Fourth Industrial||00:03:00|
|Module 2: Classification of Automation||00:04:00|
|Module 3: Types of Control Systems||00:05:00|
|Module 4: Ethical Dilemma of Automation||00:04:00|
|Module 5: Robotics & AI – A debatable topic||00:06:00|
|Module 6: Definition of a Robot||00:09:00|
|Module 7: Laws of Robotics||00:02:00|
|Module 8: Components of a Robot||00:07:00|
|Module 9: Robot Classification||00:02:00|
|Module 10: Degree of Freedom||00:08:00|
|Module 11: Robot Configuration||00:05:00|
|Module 12: White Collar Robots||00:04:00|
|Module 13: Numerical Control of Machines Tools||00:04:00|
|Module 14: CNC- Computer Numerical Control Syst.||00:02:00|
|Module 15: Components of CNC System||00:04:00|
|Module 16: Point to Point CNC||00:03:00|
|Module 17: Incremental & Absolute CNC Machines||00:03:00|
|Module 18: Open & Close Control Loop Machines||00:02:00|
|Module 19: 2 & 3 Axes CNC Machines||00:02:00|
|Module 20: Importance of Higher Axes Machining||00:02:00|
|Module 21: Cartesian Coordinate System||00:03:00|
|Module 22: Programming Format||00:06:00|
|Module 23: A Simple Coding Exercise||00:17:00|
|Module 24: Applications of CNCs||00:07:00|
|Module 25: General Explanation of 3D Printing||00:06:00|
|Module 26: 3D Printing Procedure||00:02:00|
|Module 27: SLA||00:03:00|
|Module 28: DLP||00:02:00|
|Module 29: Laser Sintering||00:02:00|
|Module 30: FDM||00:02:00|
|Module 31: Inkjet- Binder Jetting||00:02:00|
|Module 32: Inkjet- Material Jetting||00:01:00|
|Module 33: SDL||00:01:00|
|Module 34: EBM||00:01:00|
|Module 35: 3D Printing Material||00:07:00|
|Module 36: 3D Printing Applications||00:12:00|
No Ratings found for this course.