Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Introduction To This Course||00:02:00|
|Setup on Windows||00:03:00|
|Setup on Mac OS X||00:03:00|
|Setup on Linux||00:05:00|
|Online Code IDE||00:02:00|
|Uncompressed vs Minified vs Slim vs Slim Minified||00:05:00|
|Section 02: Selectors|
|Element and Class||00:02:00|
|Section 03: Attributes/Values|
|Set Attribute With Callback Function||00:03:00|
|Set Multiple Attributes||00:03:00|
|Section 04: Events|
|Binding & Unbinding||00:07:00|
|Prevent Default Behaviour||00:05:00|
|Mouse Single Click||00:02:00|
|Mouse Double Click||00:02:00|
|Mouse Enter Element||00:04:00|
|Mouse Leave Element||00:04:00|
|Combining Multiple Events Using A Single Selector||00:05:00|
|Section 05: HTML/CSS|
|Get and Set CSS Property||00:03:00|
|Set Multiple CSS Properties||00:02:00|
|Add, Remove and Toggle CSS Classes||00:06:00|
|Get and Set Element Dimensions||00:12:00|
|Adding Elements Using Append, Prepend, After and Before||00:05:00|
|Removing Elements Using Remove and Empty||00:06:00|
|Section 06: Traversing|
|Elements By Index||00:03:00|
|Section 07: Effects|
|Show, Hide and Toggle||00:11:00|
|Fading Using FadeIn, FadeOut, FadeToggle and FadeTo||00:06:00|
|Sliding Using SlideDown, SlideUp and SlideToggle||00:06:00|
|Stop Effects and Animations||00:03:00|
|Action and Method Chaining||00:05:00|
|Section 08: AJAX|
|Section 09: Utility Functions|
|Is Window Function||00:01:00|
|Now/Epoch Time Method||00:02:00|
|Number Check (isNumeric)||00:02:00|
|Section 10: Resource|
No Ratings found for this course.