Whether your professional role demands you to work with children, or you want to explore a career in the relevant field, this Level 4 Diploma in Child Care course is for you. This childcare course will not only enhance the expertise of professionals and boost their CV with crucial skills but also help parents to get a better understanding of childcare.
Our [course-title] course is designed to provide learners with the core knowledge and skills needed to work with children. This course will give you a solid understanding of the health and development of a child during the early years. You’ll also learn the roles and responsibilities of a child educator and how they play a pivotal role in childcare.
Enrol in this Level 4 Diploma in Child Care course now and get equipped with the skills and knowledge of how to care for young children and ensure their well-being.
Learning Outcomes of Level 4 Diploma in Child Care:
- Understand the theories about child development and familiarise with the services relevant to children and families
- Get a solid understanding of the principles and values in working with children and develop a child-centred approach
- Learn how to promote self-reliance in children through routines and sharing care
- Understand how to promote the health and well-being of children through food and mealtimes
- Learn how to meet the physical requirements of childcare, and familiarise with best practice in care routines
- Explore various techniques for supporting children’s personal and social development
- Familiarise with the learning opportunities of children through physical activities
- Learn how to support the development of children’s communication and understand the difficulties in language development
- Understand how to take care of children with complex special educational needs
- Gain sufficient knowledge of child health care and common illnesses
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Level 4 Diploma in Child Care is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the accredited qualification.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £35,000.
The sky really is the limit.
|Child Care - Updated Version|
|Understanding Child Development||00:54:00|
|Care for Children||00:25:00|
|Healthy Food, Healthy Living||00:25:00|
|Keeping Children Healthy and Safe||00:32:00|
|Play, Imagination and Creativity||00:26:00|
|Factors That Influence Development||00:36:00|
|Social and Emotional Development||00:43:00|
|Personality and Intellectual Development in Children||00:36:00|
|Language Development in Children||00:32:00|
|Problems in Childhood & Adolescence||00:41:00|
|Child Care - Old Version|
|Module 01: The Early Years Of Childhood||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Caring For Children||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Promoting Health and Well Being Through Food and Mealtimes||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Keeping Children Well And Healthy||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Care And Development Of Babies||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Supporting Children’s Personal And Social Development||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Physical Development And Skills||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Learning Opportunities Through Physical Activities||00:15:00|
|Module 09: The Development Of Communication And Spoken Language||00:25:00|
|Module 10: Caring Children With Special Needs||00:55:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 4 Diploma in Child Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 4 Diploma in Child Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.