Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow MySQL Database Development will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction to MySQL Server and Databases||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Download and Install MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench||00:12:00|
|Unit 02: Manipulating Tables and Data - CRUD Operations|
|Module 01: Connect and Create a Database||00:13:00|
|Module 02: Drop or Remove Database||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Create an SQL Database Table||00:23:00|
|Module 04: Insert Data into the Table with SQL Script||00:09:00|
|Module 05: Insert Data into the Table with Workbench||00:09:00|
|Module 06: Select Data from the Table with SQL Script||00:08:00|
|Module 07: Select Data with Filters||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Update Data in the Table||00:09:00|
|Module 09: Delete Data from the Table||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Reverse Engineer Database into Model||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Forward Engineer Data Model into Database||00:12:00|
|Unit 03: Relationships and Foreign Keys|
|Module 01: What are Relationships, Foreign Keys and Normalization?||00:11:00|
|Module 02: Create Relationships with Data Modeling||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Create Relationships with Workbench Table Design Tool||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Insert Records in Related Tables||00:09:00|
|Module 05: Run Queries on Related Tables (Inner Joins)||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Left, Right and Cross-Joins||00:07:00|
|Unit 04: Aggregate Functions|
|Module 01: Grouping Data using SQL GROUP BY Clause||00:10:00|
|Module 02: SQL AVG Aggregate Function||00:09:00|
|Module 03: SQL COUNT Aggregate Function||00:08:00|
|Module 04: SQL MIN & MAX Aggregate Functions||00:03:00|
|Module 05: SQL SUM Aggregate Function||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Splitting Groups using HAVING Clause||00:05:00|
|Assignment – MySQL Database Development||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.