Resilience helps to cope with stress positively. In addition, it protects from various mental health issues, such as anxiety. Learn how to combat anxiety and build resilience with the Most Successful Steps to Reduce Anxiety and Raise Resiliency course.
Through this Most Successful Steps to Reduce Anxiety and Raise Resiliency course, you will get equipped with the essential skills to cope with your daily stress and develop resilience. It will introduce you to the TFB cycle to identify how your own thoughts, feelings and behaviours are connected.
Next, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of feelings and emotions and explore how they can affect people physically. You will also learn about the factors that influence mood. The in-depth knowledge you gain through the learning session will enhance your ability to help yourself and others build resilience and better adapt to life-changing events.
- Be able to manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Familiarise yourself with the different types of thinking
- Identify why thoughts are not facts
- Strengthen your knowledge of feelings and emotions
- Understand the process of putting thoughts and emotions together
- Be able to challenge your thoughts
- Learn the factors that can affect on your mood
The Most Successful Steps to Reduce Anxiety and Raise Resiliency course is incredibly beneficial for aspiring professionals who want to learn how to become more resilient and deal with anxiety. The program will provide learners with in-demand knowledge and skills, allowing them to take advantage of outstanding employment opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
The valuable Most Successful Steps to Reduce Anxiety and Raise Resiliency course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Self Employed Mental Health Trainer
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Adult Social Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units37
- Number of Quizzes0
- 57 minutes Gift this course
|Section 01: Introduction|
|What Will We Learn?||00:02:00|
|Section 02: Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviors|
|The TFB Cycle||00:02:00|
|What is MY Experience with TFB Cycle?||00:01:00|
|Section 03: Thoughts and Thinking|
|Thoughts Are Not Facts||00:02:00|
|Homework on Thoughts and Thinking||00:01:00|
|Section 04: Feelings and Emotions|
|Feelings and Emotions||00:01:00|
|Getting to Know Our Emotions||00:02:00|
|Physical Reactions to Emotions||00:01:00|
|My Experience – Getting to Know Our Emotions||00:01:00|
|Homework on Physical Reactions to Emotions||00:01:00|
|Section 05: Putting Thoughts and Emotions Together|
|Putting our thoughts and emotions together||00:01:00|
|Brian’s Driving Test||00:02:00|
|Exercise on Brian’s Thoughts||00:01:00|
|Labelling Brian’s Thoughts||00:02:00|
|Exercise on Kate’s Thoughts||00:01:00|
|Labelling Kate’s Thoughts||00:02:00|
|Section 06: Challenging Our Thoughts|
|Persistent Thoughts and Embedded Beliefs||00:02:00|
|Challenging Brian’s Thoughts||00:03:00|
|Challenging Kate’s Thoughts||00:02:00|
|Homework on Challenging our Thoughts||00:01:00|
|Section 07: Other Factors That Can Influence Our Mood|
|Other Factors – Sleep||00:03:00|
|Other Factors – Food, Drink and Exercise||00:02:00|
|Other Factors – More Tips||00:02:00|
|Section 08: Congratulations and Some Information on Clinical Depression|
No Ratings found for this course.