Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow 3D Printing 101 for Absolute Beginners will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Intro & Motivation|
|Chapter 01: Intro: What do you learn in this course and what equipment do you need?||00:03:00|
|Chapter 02: Motivation: Awesome 3D printing examples||00:04:00|
|3D Printing Basics (Hardware)|
|Chapter 03: How does a 3D Printer work? & 3D Printer Components||00:03:00|
|Chapter 04: 3D printer purchase advice (incl. accessories)||00:06:00|
|Chapter 05: Setting up a 3D printer (incl. leveling of the printing bed)||00:02:00|
|Chapter 06: First 3D printing job with the CR-10 3D printer||00:02:00|
|3D Printing Software|
|Chapter 07: Overview on file formats & slicing software||00:04:00|
|Chapter 08: Editing of “.stl” files with Autodesk Meshmixer (e.g.: carabiner)||00:06:00|
|Chapter 09: Introduction to the slicing program “Cura”: Creating a “.gcode” (e.g. snap hook)||00:11:00|
|Chapter 10: Upgrade parts for the 3D printer||00:02:00|
|Chapter 11: Slicing of the upgrade parts in Cura||00:05:00|
|Step-by-step slicing and 3D printing of examples|
|Chapter 12: Example 1: Low-poly dog statue||00:06:00|
|Chapter 13: Example 2: Honeycomb vase||00:04:00|
|Chapter 14: Example 3: Fill patterns||00:03:00|
|Chapter 15: Final tips on Slicing||00:01:00|
|Filaments & Materials|
|Chapter 16: Overview on 3D printing materials||00:04:00|
|Maintenance and Troubleshooting|
|Chapter 17: General Maintenance||00:03:00|
|Chapter 18: Troubleshooting for poor 3D printing results||00:06:00|
|Chapter 19: Introduction to 3D scanning: 3D scanners and a simple scanning method||00:02:00|
|Chapter 20: Conclusion of the workshop and credits||00:01:00|
No Ratings found for this course.