Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow 50 Essential Tips to Upgrade Your Excel Skills will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
50 Essential Tips to Upgrade Your Excel Skills is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units52
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours, 57 minutes Gift this course
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Unit 02: Excel Productivity Tips –Part 1|
|Add Line Break in Formula Bar||00:03:00|
|Advanced Copy-Paste using Office Clipboard||00:03:00|
|Navigation between Worksheets using Shortcut Keys||00:01:00|
|Add Multiple Rows and Columns Quickly||00:02:00|
|Delete Blank Rows||00:03:00|
|Multi Level Row and Column Sorting||00:04:00|
|Paste Special – Transpose||00:03:00|
|Unit 03: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 2|
|Snap to Grid||00:03:00|
|Create Custom Auto fill List||00:06:00|
|Absolute Cell Reference||00:03:00|
|Import Data from Web page||00:04:00|
|Move Cell Direction||00:03:00|
|Delete Data using Mouse||00:02:00|
|Status Bar Quick Calculations||00:03:00|
|Link Text Boxes to Cell||00:04:00|
|Phone Number and ZIP Code Format||00:04:00|
|Unit 04: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 3|
|Convert Text to Numbers||00:03:00|
|Hiding Workbook Elements||00:02:00|
|Useful Shortcut Keys||00:03:00|
|Sort data from Left to Right||00:03:00|
|Advanced Filter (Complex)||00:11:00|
|Unit 05: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 4|
|Email as PDF||00:02:00|
|Quick Analysis of data within Excel||00:02:00|
|Fill blank cells with Value||00:03:00|
|Hidden Chart Source Data||00:03:00|
|Two more Shortcuts||00:03:00|
|Add Blank Rows||00:03:00|
|Custom views in Excel||00:06:00|
|Adding Country code in Mobile Numbers||00:04:00|
|Unit 05: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 5|
|Plot an Average Line to a Chart||00:04:00|
|Extract Unique Values||00:03:00|
|Excel Array Formula||00:04:00|
|Add Spin Controls in Excel||00:05:00|
|Move Data using Mouse||00:01:00|
|Add new entry in Auto Correct to use across Office Applications||00:05:00|
|Find Differences between Two Lists||00:02:00|
|Find formulas Quickly||00:02:00|
|Unit: 06 Wrap Up|
No Ratings found for this course.