Every business’ foundation is built on its interactions with its customers. Businesses today need to communicate extensively to guarantee excellent customer service from the start of a sale to its conclusion. Call centres play a key role in developing and keeping fruitful, satisfying client relationships. Superior customer care and support will increase customer retention and inspire the purchase of additional goods and services.
In this Call Centre Manager Course, we’ll look more closely at call centre customer service and the general client experience. A well-planned and trained call centre can completely transform firms by forging and securing fruitful client relationships. This course’s objective is to provide thorough knowledge about the call centre’s customer service component that will be appealing to any person. Hurry up and join today!
After completing the Call Centre Manager Course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate the state of their call centre currently.
- Understand the use of scorecards to track important indicators and report findings to senior management.
- Develop service-level agreements with clients and operational-level agreements that are effective with internal workers and groups.
- Know top call centre technologies practises.
- Know the best methods for predicting call volume, call workload, and staffing.
- Calculate the staffing required to adhere to service level agreements using Erlang formulae and workforce management tools.
- Write an SOP manual for a call centre that outlines the ideal methods for dealing with calls, documenting them, and providing excellent customer service.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
It is commonly known that this broad Call Centre Manager Course aids professional development and helps people prepare for employment opportunities in the UK. This online course will help one to develop the skills necessary to do a better job.
This course is perfect for new Call (contact) Centre Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers. Salary ranges for jobs requiring a similar level of knowledge in the UK today range from £25,000 to £40,000 per year. It could be useful for any related industry job, such as:
- Call centre representatives
- Centre team lead
- Customer service manager
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units24
- Number of Quizzes0
- 3 hours, 33 minutes Gift this course
|Call Center Manager Course|
|The Basics (I)||00:08:00|
|The Basics (II)||00:08:00|
|Speaking Like a Star||00:07:00|
|Types of Questions||00:08:00|
|Introduction to Tele Sales Executive Training||00:09:00|
|All About Telemarketing||00:09:00|
|Elevate Sales on Telephone||00:10:00|
|Prospective Telephone-Sales Expert||00:09:00|
|The Right Words and Phrases to Use on a Sales Call||00:10:00|
|Preparing the Call||00:07:00|
|Opening the Call||00:11:00|
|Structuring the Call||00:10:00|
|Verbal Communication Skills||00:16:00|
|Dealing with Objections||00:14:00|
|Closing the Sale/ Gaining Commitment||00:12:00|
|Dealing with Rejection||00:11:00|
|Close a Sale Call||00:00:00|
|Increasing your Earnings by Expanding Sales||00:14:00|
No Ratings found for this course.