Do you watch the 1995 film “Heat” or the drama series “Breaking Bad”? If so, you are undoubtedly familiar with the concept of money laundering.
If you are interested in learning more about this matter, we offer a fantastic course named Anti Money Laundering (AML), from where you get to know about the core concept of Anti Money Laundering. You’ll also learn about money laundering, how it functions, how it impacts the national economy and more.
In this exclusive Anti Money Laundering (AML) course, you will be illustrated with the concept of money laundering and discover how to track these criminal acts and stop them from disrupting the economic flow. Besides that, you will know how money laundering works and the significance of breaking the web of deceit. Moreover, you will learn how to spot security gaps and unusual activity in any system.
Join this excellent Anti Money Laundering (AML) course and get the pertinent mastery required to shine in your job.
After completing this Anti Money Laundering (AML) course, learners will be able to:
- Learn what behaviours or activities indicate money laundering
- Recognise how terrorist fundraising works
- Understand how to control risks and protect savings
- Discover the duties and obligations of an AML specialist
- Investigate methods for maintaining accurate financial records and set up online alerts
- Increase AML awareness and knowledge of protection techniques
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Sign up for this Anti Money Laundering (AML) and get relevant knowledge, skills, and an achievement certificate to facilitate your career growth and make you an efficient employee in the relevant area.
- Compliance Officer – £53,000 – £55,000 per annum
- Financial Crime Analyst – £35,000 – £38,000 per annum
- Risk Analyst – £23,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Fraud Analyst – £21,000 – £21,500 per annum
- Audit Manager: £60,000 – £75,000 per annum
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
|Module 01: What is Money Laundering?|
|AML Module 01||00:05:00|
|AML Module 01 Summary||00:03:00|
|Module 02: AML and Terrorist Funding|
|AML Module 02||00:06:00|
|AML Module 02 Summary||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Risk Management and Customer Due Diligence|
|AML Module 03||00:07:00|
|AML Module 03 Summary||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Anti Money Laundering Officers|
|AML Module 04||00:05:00|
|AML Module 04 Summary||00:03:00|
|Module 05: Records, Suspicions and Awareness AML Module 05 AML Module 05 Summary|
|AML Module 05||00:06:00|
|AML Module 05 Summary||00:03:00|
No Ratings found for this course.