Are interview nerves getting the better of you? Do you want to know the secrets to win over your prospective employer and land that dream job? Everyone gets anxious about interviews – it’s normal; however, being prepared is something we have complete control over, and this Complete Job Interview Training: Preparation Guidance will help you to prepare for any upcoming job interview, whether on the phone or face-to-face.
In this course, we will explore the different types of job interviews and how they are structured, with step-by-step guidance on how to look and dress the part; dress code is hugely important and varies from industry to employer. It also covers the top 10 questions commonly asked by interviewers, as well as provides tips and advice on how to ask your own intelligent questions that demonstrate excellent knowledge of the role and company.
Not only that, but you will learn some expert techniques for dealing with interview anxiety, helping you to control your breathing and appear confident and open when greeting your interviewer. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with valuable skills to make an excellent first impression and ensure that you stand out 100% from other candidates.
- Impress your employers with these winning interview techniques and strategies
- Understand how to research the company and role you’re applying for
- Learn how to ask good questions in an interview and familiarise with the top 10 interview questions employers commonly ask
- Improve your communication, active listening and body language skills
- Know how to look and dress the part for any job interview
- Learn stress management techniques for dealing with interview nerves and anxiety
- Create a positive first impression when greeting your interviewer and throughout the interview process
- Identify the different types of interviews and understand how they are structured
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to walk into any interview with confidence and assuredness that you have prepared and understood what’s expected of you. You will be able to apply the techniques used in this course to impress prospective employers and present yourself as a winning candidate, by highlighting your strengths and asking well thought out questions.