Join our top-tier Fire Safety Training course and be aware of how to prevent and reduce the incident that occurs by fires.
Emergency fire services responded to 37,740 domestic fire incidents between 2017 and 2018. Besides that, 12.8% of fires happen by electrical devices, and the other 11.9% happen by electrical distribution faults. After witnessing the statistics of fire accidents, you may have understood the value of taking precautions for fire safety in the home and at work.
This Fire Safety Training course will teach how to take preventive measures and minimise the loss caused by fires.
Moreover, you will learn how to carry out the fundamental duties of a fire marshal, from equipment upkeep to organising regular evacuations. You will also receive training on the causes of flames and how to put out a fire before it poses a major risk. So, sign up for this Fire Safety course and get aware of these facts.
After completing this Fire Safety Training course, learners will be able to:
- Find out what causes a fire and what can be done to prevent it from spreading
- Be familiar with the legal requirements for fire safety education and safety measures
- Have the ability to estimate the fire hazard of a location or property
- Become familiar with how to maintain and store important firefighting equipment
- Investigate methods to ensure that fire escape routes are well-known and free
- Learn how to conduct evacuation exercises and increase public knowledge of safety
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include:
- Fire Stopper: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Fire Surveyor: £45,000 – £65,000 per annum
- Fire Alarm Engineer: £34,000 – £38,000 per annum
- Fire Control Operator: £22,981 – £23,398 per annum
- Fire Risk Assessor: £35,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Fire Safety Consultant: £45,000 – £65,000 per annum
- Fire Safety Advisor: £21,000 – £37,000 per annum
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units4
- Number of Quizzes0
- 41 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: Fire Safety Basics|
|Fire Safety Basics||00:11:00|
|Module 02: Fire Safety Legislation and Risk Assessments|
|Fire Safety Legislation and Risk Assessments||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Fire Safety Measures|
|Fire Safety Measures||00:13:00|
|Module 04: Evacuation Strategies and PEEPs|
|Evacuation Strategies and PEEPs||00:07:00|
No Ratings found for this course.