Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Mental Health Care and Wellbeing Advance will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Mental Health Care and Wellbeing Advance is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Unit 01: About this Course|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Why Self Care is Important?||00:05:00|
|Unit 02: Full Course|
|Module 01: Defining Self Care||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Signs that Self Care is Needed||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Creating Your Own Self Care Plan||00:06:00|
|Module 04: Making Room for Self Care||00:09:00|
|Module 05: Setting Goals||00:06:00|
|Module 06: How to Get Goals Done||00:06:00|
|Module 07: Using a Timer||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Ideas to Create To-Do Lists||00:04:00|
|Module 09: 7 Ingredients for an Extraordinary Life||00:08:00|
|Module 10: Morning Rituals||00:05:00|
|Module 11: Mental Health Stress Test Exercise||00:03:00|
|Module 12: Mind Mapping Exercise||00:05:00|
|Module 13: Top Ten Self-care Activities Tutorial||00:02:00|
|Unit 03: Next Steps|
|Module 01: Next Steps||00:02:00|
|Unit 04: Extra Content|
|Module 01: Laura’s Story – Watch how Self-care & coaching helped Laura to improve her life||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Multitasking vs Single tasking EXERCISE||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Why we all need to practice emotional first aid – Guy Winch||00:17:00|
No Ratings found for this course.