Alpha Academy offers this Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course course appropriate for anyone from new project managers, struggling with managing risks and issues in a project and those taking on the role within other departments, to more experienced professionals interested in becoming certified.
Learn more about how a Project Management Certification can boost your career and gain a complete overview of the field and its generally accepted practices. This comprehensive course acknowledged you with all the essential skills and required knowledge to secure a professional position as a Project Manager.
With units ranging from understanding practical tools and techniques, exploring an array of popular project management methods or procedures, the fundamental principles and theories of successful project management to precise demonstration of managing people, time and money for controlling projects efficiently, this course provides a comprehensive knowledge so that you can manage and deliver projects on time within budget, even manage multiple projects at a time.
If you feel that your confidence needs building for working on a project and successfully manage it, or if you simply want to excel in your project management role, then this training course is a must for you!
Enrol in a Project Management online course absolutely FREE!
So, what are you thinking about!! Get started on your new exciting career today!
Benefits of Studying Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course Course:
- Enjoy free, fast access to Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course course
- No hidden charges or exam fees
- High-quality course materials (audio, video, PDF format, etc.) through a specially developed platform
- A highest quality training program with unique teaching and learner support systems
- Have an experience of studying at comfortable premises with the advanced technology
- Step-by-step instructions for making the learning process effortless, faster, and more fun
- Get hands-on experience in training, including useful tips and advice from industry expert tutors
- Earn a CPD certification after course completion
- Achieve higher levels of proficiency and discover your true potential
- Hone your skills and convey valuable credentials to your employer
- A course full of relevant knowledge that you won’t find anywhere else
Please note: After receiving the online access, you are obliged to pay a charge of £249 to secure your classroom spot.
- Identifying when the project approach needs to execute.
- Developing advanced skills for project management.
- Improving your knowledge of the essential Project Management terminologies; when, where, why and how to practice them.
- Getting a deeper understanding of various tools that are usually practised in Project Management.
- Having a greater ability to apply the project lifecycle and manage the stages of a project.
- Determining the project goals to avoid difficulty and unworkable expectations.
- Unveiling practical techniques to handle common project management challenges like a Professional.
- Planning, producing and documenting projects by employing useful tools that provide true value:
- Gain a good comprehension of the fundamental planning tools and techniques applied in planning a project
- Understand the documentation and data display methods accessible to the project managers
- Have a greater ability to make time and cost estimates more accurate, reliable and reasonable
- Understand the risk management tools and techniques available to avoid unfavourable circumstances
- Recognise and control project risks to overcome confusion or interruption
- Become efficient in monitoring and controlling by operating in a competent and logical manner:
- Learn to monitor, track and control activities
- What influence will improvements or changes have on the project?
- Learn about the restorative actions to assure the project proceeds and remains on track
- Determine to communicate the status of a project completely
- Discover the lessons that can be obtained from handling work by practising a project approach:
- Measure what befell upon the plan or purpose
- Learning the lessons – positive and negative, genuine or unrealistic
- Concluding the project and moving on
- Determine what project working is and how it differs from an ordinary assignment.
- Get a sweeping overview of the role and aim of the Project Managers, including other leading Stakeholders.
- Define a structured approach to managing projects – the project life cycle.
- Understand the common errors that most managers make and why projects fail, including the issues that need to consider when working on a project.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Who is this course for?
This Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course course is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Anyone involved in managing projects
|Secure Your Place|
|Secure Your Place – Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Introduction & Overview|
|Introduction & Overview||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Selecting a Methodology||00:22:00|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules||00:25:00|
|The Keys to Success||00:23:00|
|Project Performance Key Values||00:24:00|
|Mock Exam – Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.