Suppose you want to become a skilled and professional money handler in your chosen business field. In that case, this beginner’s course for Sage 50 Payroll is your ideal point of entry for exciting new opportunities. With no prior knowledge needed, you will quickly become a specialist in the art of using the best-selling and popular Sage Software and take responsibility for your company’s payroll. After this learning experience, you will be able to impress employers and quickly establish your credentials as a payroll manager, with all of the required technical abilities available as soon as you logon. Before long, you will be sailing through the financial landscape and dealing with salary details and tax codes with ease. You will know how to produce records, historical reports, and employee information tables. This is an invaluable and efficient way to gain the qualifications and reputed needed to excel in an accounting or financial role, in any organisation or company.
- Accredited by CPD
- Free PDF Certificate after course completion
- Developed by qualified tutors and professionals
- Fully online, engaging, and interactive course
- Self-paced learning
- Unlimited Access to your course materials
- Desktop, Laptop, tablet, and smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Gain the knowledge on how to set up a basic infrastructure for company payroll from scratch
- Know the essential legislation required to perform accurate and efficient administration for salaries
- Learn methods to quickly add and subtract employee details to the company’s monetary database.
- Becoming confident and proficient with the updating and amendment procedures for all elements of payroll
- Be able to construct and maintain the required pension schemes for all members of company staff
- Obtain the skills needed to rewrite or update the core format of a company’s payroll structure.
- Display the knowledge needed to deliver reports concerning finance and employee statistics
- Know how to take time-driven events like Christmas and New Year in your stride during peak periods
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Our Sage 50 Payroll for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Please Note: For practice purpose, you should have Sage 50 software installed on your PC. The software is not included with this course.
This comprehensive training course for beginners will be of great use to trainees and new staff who are just starting to work with accounting software or hopes to do so shortly. It would also serve as a refresher course for existing financial specialists. This would significantly enhance careers in the following areas:
- Office Administration
- Payroll Management
- Human Resources
- Secretary or Personal Assistant
- Financial Consultancy