Self-care is crucial in many aspects. It will relieve your stress and anxieties and help you become mindful of your own needs. In addition, it will help you become positive about yourself and transmit good feelings to others.
The Self Care: Boost Your Mental Health and Wellbeing course will guide you every step of the way in creating your self-care plan. You will learn the techniques for recognising the need for self-care. As a result, you will develop realistic self-care goals to nourish your body, mind and soul. In addition, you’ll discover the most acceptable ways to take care of your body and mind and build positive habits for a happier and more productive life.
What you will learn from this course
- Identify the importance of self-care.
- Learn step-by-step how to create a self-care plan.
- Know how to make room for self-care.
- Be able to set realistic self-care goals.
- Learn how to achieve goals.
- Get ideas to create to-do lists.
- Discover the steps for an extraordinary life.
The comprehensive Self Care: Boost Your Mental Health and Wellbeing course is incredibly beneficial for aspiring professionals interested in improving their mental health and well-being through self-care. The program will provide learners with in-demand knowledge and skills, allowing them to take advantage of outstanding employment opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The Self Care: Boost Your Mental Health, and Wellbeing course provides essential skills to make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Relief Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Mental Health Worker
|Unit 01: About this Course|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Why Self Care is Important?||00:05:00|
|Unit 02: Full Course|
|Module 01: Defining Self Care||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Signs that Self Care is Needed||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Creating Your Own Self Care Plan||00:06:00|
|Module 04: Making Room for Self Care||00:09:00|
|Module 05: Setting Goals||00:06:00|
|Module 06: How to Get Goals Done||00:06:00|
|Module 07: Using a Timer||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Ideas to Create To-Do Lists||00:04:00|
|Module 09: 7 Ingredients for an Extraordinary Life||00:08:00|
|Module 10: Morning Rituals||00:05:00|
|Module 11: Mental Health Stress Test Exercise||00:03:00|
|Module 12: Mind Mapping Exercise||00:05:00|
|Module 13: Top Ten Self-care Activities Tutorial||00:02:00|
|Unit 03: Next Steps|
|Module 01: Next Steps||00:02:00|
|Unit 04: Extra Content|
|Module 01: Laura’s Story – Watch how Self-care & coaching helped Laura to improve her life||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Multitasking vs Single tasking EXERCISE||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Why we all need to practice emotional first aid – Guy Winch||00:17:00|
No Ratings found for this course.