The first impression a client has when calling your business is the cornerstone of excellent customer service. The receptionist’s job is to interact with the clients and set the tone for their interactions with your business going forward. The secret to success is making clients feel informed and valued from the very first interaction.
Start your learning journey with us and become familiar with the best telephone manners. Join our Telephone Receptionist training today to discover the best ways to greet clients and maintain a positive customer experience.
After completing this Telephone Receptionist course, students will be able to:
- Discover the fundamental duties of a receptionist.
- Learn how to communicate professionally on the phone, so you can speak for your employer.
- Improve your time and self-management.
- Know how to plan and organise the receptionist’s work properly.
- Develop effective commercial communication techniques.
- Be prepared to tackle additional challenges.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Taking this Telephone Receptionist course can help people advance their careers and get ready for job prospects in the UK. The skills required to perform a better job will be developed with the aid of this training. In the UK today, salaries for positions needing a comparable degree of knowledge range from £22,000 to £35,000 annually. It might be helpful for any position in a similar industry, such as:
- Customer Service Representative.
- Front Desk Representative.
- Office Associate.
|Module 01: Introduction to Reception and Receptionist||00:11:00|
|Module 02: Business Telephone Skills||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Representing Your Boss and Company||00:34:00|
|Module 04: Self-Management (I)||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Self-Management (II)||00:08:00|
|Module 06: Time Management (I)||00:08:00|
|Module 07: Time Management (II)||00:09:00|
|Module 08: Organizing and Planning (I)||00:08:00|
|Module 09: Organizing and Planning (II)||00:08:00|
|Module 10: Communication (I)||00:08:00|
|Module 11: Communication (II)||00:09:00|
|Module 12: Additional Challenges||00:08:00|
No Ratings found for this course.