Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Adult Learning will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Develop Your Career Plan is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Module 01: Introduction to Adult Learner and Adult Learning|
|Introduction to Adult Learner and Adult Learning||00:12:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Learning Theories|
|Understanding Learning Theories||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Andragogy: A Theory of Adult Learning|
|Andragogy: A Theory of Adult Learning||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Approaches to Adult Learning|
|Approaches to Adult Learning||00:21:00|
|Module 05: Teaching Adults|
|Module 06: Adult Learning Process and Practice|
|Adult Learning Process and Practice||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Planning Programs for Adults|
|Planning Programs for Adults||00:12:00|
|Module 08: Designing Learning Experiences|
|Designing Learning Experiences||00:12:00|
|Module 09: Facilitating Adult Learning|
|Facilitating Adult Learning||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Adult Learning in the Digital Age|
|Adult Learning in the Digital Age||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Innovation and Issues in Adult Learning|
|Innovation and Issues in Adult Learning||00:15:00|
|Module 12: The Provision of Adult Education and Lifelong Learning in the United Kingdom|
|The Provision of Adult Education and Lifelong Learning in the United Kingdom||00:07:00|
No Ratings found for this course.