A stitch in time can save nine. So, providing immediate first aid can be life-saving, especially for a child. That is why it is vital to learn paediatric first aid for those who work directly with children. The Paediatric First Aid Training course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to first aid children and save their lives.
In this course, you will learn about the essential elements of paediatric first aid. It will equip you with the skills to conduct the initial assessment and provide assistance. This comprehensive Paediatric First Aid Training course will show you the techniques of CPR. In addition, you will get equipped with the skills to give first aid care for common illnesses and injuries. The course also includes lessons on acute medical conditions and the process of providing first aid for these conditions.
Within no time, this Paediatric First Aid Training course will arm you with the vital skills of paediatric first aid. So join the course and start learning.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand the fundamentals of Paediatric first aid
- Learn the steps of assessment and assistance
- Gain the skills to provide CPR
- Know how to provide first aid for common illnesses and injuries
- Grasp the abilities to perform first aid for acute medical conditions
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn Paediatric first aid
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Paediatric First Aid Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Paediatric nurse
- Pre-school workers
- Nursery Teacher
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units7
- Number of Quizzes2
- 2 hours, 22 minutes Gift this course
|Paediatric First Aid Training|
|Module 01: Introduction to Paediatric First Aid||00:04:00|
|Module 02: Assessment and Assistance||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR||00:05:00|
|Module 04: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents||00:10:00|
|Module 05: First Aid for Acute Medical Conditions||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Call for an Emergency||00:04:00|
|Additional Reading Materials|
|Additional Reading Materials – Paediatric First Aid Training||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Paediatric First Aid Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Paediatric First Aid Training||00:30:00|
No Ratings found for this course.