Develop the expertise to provide excellent care and assistance to patients through this Healthcare Assistant Training course. This course will educate you on the vital areas of healthcare and help you acquire the key skills to pursue a career in the healthcare sector.
From the Healthcare Assistant Training course, you will be able to enrich your knowledge of the legal and ethical aspects of healthcare. The highly informative modules will teach you the essentials of maintaining medical records and patient confidentiality. Here, you will also develop the skills to deal with the mobility issues of the patients. In addition, you will receive detailed lessons on medical jargon, terminologies, infection control and more.
This Healthcare Assistant Training course will also provide you with a valuable certificate of achievement. This certificate will increase your employability in the healthcare industry. So enrol now and kick-start your career.
- Understand the legal and ethical aspects of health care
- Learn the strategies to maintain medical records
- Develop the essential skills required for infection control
- Enrich your understanding of medical jargon and terminologies
- Build the competence to deal with mobility and immobility issues of the patients
- Grasp a clear understanding of the significance of technology in health care
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to take an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post, or for both £39.
This course will provide you with the essential skills required to provide health care assistance. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to enhance your skills and fast track a successful career. Professions in this field include:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Health and Social Care Worker
|Healthcare Assistant Training|
|Module 1: Working in Different Healthcare Settings||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 1||00:50:00|
|Module 3: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 2||00:50:00|
|Module 4: Maintaining Medical Records||00:22:00|
|Module 5: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment||00:17:00|
|Module 6: Health and Safety Responsibilities||00:51:00|
|Module 7: Hygiene in Nursing||00:30:00|
|Module 8: Infection Control||00:08:00|
|Module 9: Mobility and Immobility Issues of Patients in Nursing||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker||00:39:00|
|Module 11: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional||00:23:00|
|Module 12: Providing Care or Treatment to People Who Lack Capacity||00:11:00|
|Module 13: Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care||00:11:00|
|Module 14: Medical Jargon and Terminology||00:28:00|
|Module 15: Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life||00:19:00|
|Module 16: Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken||00:28:00|
|Module 17: Information Technology in Health Care||00:16:00|
|Module 18: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Technological Solutions against Covid-19||00:19:00|
No Ratings found for this course.