Whether you are a parent or a professional who comes into contact with children every day, you need to know how to identify the symptoms of abuse or negligence. Since children can’t express their feelings or emotions properly, it is the custodian’s duty to understand them and safeguard them accordingly. In this Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course, we will provide you with the essential information which will help you to protect the children in your care.
In this Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course, we carefully explain and demonstrate how to recognise the behavioural change of youngsters and understand their psychology. Moreover, you will learn how to spot the warning signs of neglect, evaluate the threat to a child’s safety, understand UK laws and legislation regarding child support, report negligence, and stop the abuse. We will also provide some documented cases of neglect and abuse of children, which will help you to understand the concept even better.
So, join our Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course and start your learning journey.
After completing this Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course, you will be able to:
- Understand what child neglect is and how it differs from other forms of child neglect
- Discover the signs of child abuse
- Identify the developmental impacts of child neglect
- Investigate numerous case studies to get a comprehensive understanding of child neglect
- Gain knowledge about the most important laws addressing child abuse and neglect
- Learn preventative measures against child neglect and put them into practice
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This top-tier Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course is formulated to create awareness among the parents and experts working with the children. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include:
- Children Support Worker: £10.50 – £11 per hour
- Children social worker: £40 – £45 per hour
- Nanny: £11 – £13 per hour
- Primary School Teacher: £17.95 per hour
- Children Residential Support worker: £10 – £11 per hour