Get to grips with ESL teaching with this exclusively designed ESL Training Online: A Guide To Teaching ESL course. In this course, you will learn the essential strategies for ESL teaching that you need to kickstart your online English teaching business.
The comprehensive ESL Training Online: A Guide To Teaching ESL course includes practical knowledge and skills to give you real insights into ESL teaching. Throughout the lessons, you will learn the best practices for teaching ESL and develop confidence in engaging with a wide range of students. You will explore how to teach children ESL through games and fun activities. In addition, you will learn the tips and tricks for effective online classroom management and have the skills to keep students engaged in learning activities.
What will you learn in this course
- Learn the fundamentals of ESL teaching.
- Be able to construct lesson and game plans.
- Have the skills to engage ESL students in the classroom.
- Learn about the tools and resources for teaching English online.
- Explore the strategies to build your English teaching business.
- Learn the Phonics teaching tips for ESL students.
Anyone interested in gaining the relevant skills in ESL teaching can take this ESL Training Online: A Guide To Teaching ESL course. The skills and knowledge gained through the course offer great help in starting an online English teaching business.
Who is this course for?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to submit an assignment. Your assignment will be assessed by our tutor. After you have successfully passed the assignment , you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
ESL Training Online: A Guide To Teaching ESL course provides essential skills to make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- ESL teacher
- ESL Teaching Assistant
|ESL teaching: The basics|
|ESL teaching: The basics||00:15:00|
|ESL teaching: Review of the methods, games and lesson plans|
|ESL teaching: Review of the methods, how to construct games and lesson plans.||00:24:00|
|ESL teaching : Classroom management|
|ESL teaching : Classroom management||00:05:00|
|Classroom Management : Part two||00:08:00|
|Classroom Management : Part three||00:13:00|
|ESL- Teaching phonics, basic sounds and games|
|ESL- Teaching phonics, basic sounds and games.||00:16:00|
|ESL- Teaching phonics, Lesson plans, CVC words and final sounds||00:14:00|
|Final thoughts- An overview of travelling and teaching in Asia|
|Final thoughts and advice for teachers.||00:26:00|
|Assignment – ESL Training Online : A Guide To Teaching ESL||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.