If you love crunching numbers and looking for a rewarding career path, becoming a financial counselor is a great choice. You can earn £65,000 – £75,000 per annum in the UK as a financial controller. However, before you step into this career, you must acquire the key skills. The Financial Controller Training course can help you out.
We designed some top-notch modules to help you achieve your goal and make you a good fit for your job. From these modules, you will get guidance on essential methods for financial management. You will also get instructions on the fundamentals of financial analysis, budgeting, planning, cash flow monitoring, conducting internal audits, and other topics. Furthermore, you will learn the roles and responsibilities of a financial controller.
So, sign up for our Financial Controller Training course if you want to establish a promising career.
After completing this Financial Controller Training course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the financial controller
- Grasp the core principles of financial analysis
- Develop your skills in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Build the ability to manage cash flows
- Earn the competence to make strategic decisions about funds
- Know how to conduct financial audits
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include
- Financial Controller: £65,000 – £75,000 per annum
- Financial analyst- £52,000 – £60,000 per annum
- Associate Financial Advisor – £30,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Accountant: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Management Accountant: £27,000 – £32,000 per annum
- Financial Accountant: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum
|Module 01: The Concept of Financial Controller|
|The Concept of Financial Controller||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Financial Statement|
|Module 03: Financial Analysis|
|Module 04: Ratio Analysis|
|Module 05: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting|
|Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting||00:37:00|
|Module 06: Budgetary Control|
|Module 07: Internal Control and Cash|
|Internal Control and Cash||00:51:00|
|Module 08: Strategic Management Decision|
|Strategic Management Decision||00:53:00|
|Module 09: Financial Audit|
|Module 09: Financial Audit||00:41:00|
No Ratings found for this course.