Are you planning to start a company or want to make a profit? Then, join our Financial Modelling course and take your business to the next level. You will gain the expertise and knowledge to evaluate your business, handle the finance and predict the market. In addition, you will learn to handle unwanted circumstances and make proper decisions under pressure.
This Financial Modelling course includes easy-to-digest modules from which you can learn the most up-to-date knowledge about the current market condition. Also, you will learn the fundamental calculations required to forecast takings and values in the near future and receive a masterclass on the essentials of the financial market itself. You will be able to build financial models, conduct sensitivity analyses, research market opportunities, and arrive at exact valuations based on your correlated data.
Sign up for our Financial Modelling course and enjoy your learning journey.
After completing this Financial Modelling Course, learners will be able to:
- Study the maths and financial terms used in financial modelling.
- Understand the financial markets, financial assets, and market participants.
- Sort various financial model types according to their criteria
- Learn about sensitivity analysis in financial modelling
- Possess the ability to use tools to analyse multiple independent variables
- Use the valuation approach to determine your company’s or an asset’s fair market value
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This Financial Modelling Course will give you an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include:
- Market Analyst: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Finance Administrator: £22,000 – £23,000 per annum
- Finance Manager: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Finance Advisor: £25,500 per annum
- Accountant: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
|Module 01: Basic Financial Calculations|
|Basic Financial Calculations||00:34:00|
|Module 02: Overview of Financial Markets, Financial Assets, and Market Participants|
|Overview of Financial Markets, Financial Assets, and Market Participants||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Financial Statement Modelling|
|Financial Statement Modelling||00:28:00|
|Module 04: Types of Financial Models|
|Types of Financial Models||00:33:00|
|Module 05: Sensitivity Analysis|
|Module 06: Sales and Revenue Model|
|Sales and Revenue Model||00:34:00|
|Module 07: Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory Model|
|Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory Model||00:36:00|
|Module 08: Valuation Methods|
No Ratings found for this course.