A forklift vehicle with a power-operated platform makes lifting heavy loads much more effortless. It can quickly move, lift, and carry heavy loads, boosting work productivity in warehouses or construction sites. But moving and lifting heavy objects can be hazardous if you don’t know how to operate this vehicle properly.
Through our Forklift Training course, you can learn more about the fundamentals of forklifts, their various types, and how using this vehicle can increase productivity in your daily operations.
While going through the modules of this Forklift Training course, you will have a thorough understanding of the different components and equipment of forklifts and recognise the various forklift models. Also, you will learn how to procure an operating licence and driving licence and maintain the forklifts.
All these topics will be available after enrolling in our Forklift Training course. So, without further ado, join our Forklift Training course.
After completing this Forklift Training course, learners will be able to:
- Get an idea of different types of forklift vehicles and how to operate them
- Learn how to check a forklift visually before using it
- Know how to use a forklift safely
- Gain knowledge of safe lifting techniques to prevent load-tipped-over accidents
- Demonstrate an awareness of how to refuel and recharge a forklift
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the dangers that could potentially affect a forklift driver
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
After completing this Forklift Training course, learners will be able to gain the necessary skills and knowledge of handling and managing forklift vehicles. And this relevant mastery will enable the learners to apply for the following areas mentioned in the down below:
- Foreman: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Forklift Technician: £30,000 – £32,500 per annum
- Supervisor: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
- Manager: £22,000 – £42,000 per annum
- Warehouse Driver: £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Warehouse Controller: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units7
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours, 32 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: Introduction to Forklifts|
|Introduction to Forklifts||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Types of Forklifts|
|Types of Forklifts||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Operating Forklifts Safely|
|Operating Forklifts Safely||00:28:00|
|Module 04: Moving and Handling Loads Safely|
|Moving and Handling Loads Safely||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Refuelling and Recharging Safely|
|Refueling and Recharging Safely||00:14:00|
|Module 06: Operational Risks and Hazards|
|Operational Risks and Hazards||00:26:00|
|Module 07: Regulations and Safety Measures|
|Regulations and Safety Measures||00:27:00|
No Ratings found for this course.