This Kitchen Manager course will provide you with the opportunity to improve your professional knowledge and abilities in managing kitchen operations. Whether you are new to the industry and want to learn the fundamentals of kitchen management or the tricks of the trade to progress your career as a Kitchen Manager.
This course will teach you the foundational concepts of kitchen management. You will study the essential elements that should be considered when designing a kitchen, from kitchen utensils to the various sorts of restaurants and kitchen health and safety. Not only that, but you will learn more about professional kitchen equipment, the workflow method, and how these things affect the layout and design of the kitchen
After completing the Kitchen Manager course, students will be able to:
- Recognise the duties and obligations held by a kitchen manager.
- Determine the risks associated with food contamination or poisoning.
- Find out how to maintain hygiene to the highest levels.
- Learn about the various areas of cost management and menu planning.
- Understand how to maintain fresh inventory and manage delivery schedules
- Learn how to handle talented employees and picky clients.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This comprehensive course will help you prepare for employment opportunities in connected fields and advance your career. The abilities required to perform a better job can be developed with the aid of a Kitchen Manager online course. In the UK today, salaries for positions needing a comparable degree of competence range from £30,000 to £40,000 annually. It might be helpful for any position in a similar industry, such as:
- Kitchen Installation Manager.
- Kitchen Showroom Manager.
- Food Service Manager.