If you’re passionate about teaching English but don’t know where to start, take the right step with our A Complete Guide to Teach English in 2021 course and turn your passion into a profitable profession. This course will explore the creative ways of teaching ESL to both kids and adults online.
Our exclusive A Complete Guide to Teach English in 2021 course guides you in every possible way to boost your teaching skills and take them to a different level. You will familiarise yourself with the qualities of a child educator as well as identify what adult students want from a lesson. The course also ensures you’re practised in the tools and technologies for online teaching. The skills you develop in the learning process will help you teach English through fun activities and get your students to learn the most.
Enrol right now and reach the level of skills required to build your online teaching business!
What you will learn in this course
- Learn step-by-step how to create an ideal learning environment.
- Be able to teach children and adults.
- Gain the skills to make effective lesson plans.
- Understand the process of finding and managing English students.
- Identify the common mistakes in running an ESL business.
- Develop proficiency in the tools and technologies for online teaching.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning the tips and tricks for teaching English online can take our A Complete Guide to Teach English in 2021 course. The skills and knowledge gained through the course offer great help in starting an online teaching business.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
A Complete Guide to Teach English in 2021 provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- English Tutor
- English Teaching Assistant
|SECTION 1: Introduction|
|Meet Your Teacher||00:01:00|
|Aims & Objectives||00:02:00|
|SECTION 2: ESL for Children|
|Qualities of Childhood Educators||00:06:00|
|Tips and Tricks||00:08:00|
|SECTION 3: ESL for Adults|
|What Adult Students Want||00:05:00|
|How to Teach Adults||00:04:00|
|SECTION 4: Lesson Planning|
|Making Lesson Plans||00:05:00|
|Simple Lesson Plan||00:04:00|
|SECTION 5: Tools & Technology|
|SECTION 6: Finding & Managing Customers|
|Finding Students Part 1||00:05:00|
|Finding Students Part 2||00:07:00|
|Making an Introduction Video||00:01:00|
|Introduction to Homework||00:07:00|
|SECTION 7: Run an ESL Business|
|Global Payment Methods||00:07:00|
|Avoiding Common Mistakes||00:03:00|
|SECTION 8: Going Forward|
No Ratings found for this course.