Criminal profiling is essential for providing useful investigative information and increasing victim protection. In this comprehensive Advance Training on Criminal Psychology and Profiling course, you will learn the fundamentals of criminal profiling to identify the perpetrator of a violent crime.
The course begins by providing you with an in-depth understanding of criminal psychology. You will learn how mental illnesses can motivate illegal activity and how crimes are classified. We will guide you on the process of understanding criminal behaviour, reconstructing a crime from start to finish, and making the most scientific determinations based on the evidence.
You will start improving your criminal profiling abilities to catch violent offenders and prevent certain crimes from occurring. Enrol today to possess the necessary skills for criminal profiling and ensure that no criminal escapes.
What will you learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will learn
- Gain an excellent understanding of Criminal Psychology
- Understand the methods and procedures of forensic science
- Learn how to profile career criminals
- Learn step-by-step how to apply behavioural investigation to an incident
- Acquire a thorough understanding of victimology.
Who is this course for?
This valuable Advance Training on Criminal Psychology and Profiling course is suitable for anyone with a keen interest in learning real-life criminal investigation methods. It is highly beneficial for anyone in a policing or therapy role where knowledge in criminal profiling and psychology is useful. Specially it will be beneficial for:
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People who are already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The Criminal Psychology and Profiling course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Criminal Psychologist
- Forensic scientist
- Police investigation staff
- Criminal investigation specialists
- Real-life crime enthusiasts
|Advance Training on Criminal Psychology and Profiling|
|Module 01: Understanding Criminal Psychology||00:28:00|
|Module 02: Influence of Mental Disorders||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Classification of Crime||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Forensic Science||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Criminal Profiling: Science, Logic and Metacognition||00:24:00|
|Module 06: Phases of Profiling||00:29:00|
|Module 07: Offender Profiling: Pragmatic Solution and Behavioural Investigative Advice||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Victimology||00:20:00|
|Module 09: The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales||00:16:00|
No Ratings found for this course.