Want to know the secrets to healthy, glowing skin, glossy hair and the perfect smile? The Advanced Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty explores the relationship between health and beauty, with tips and advice on detoxing, anti-ageing, and dental hygiene. You will learn how to incorporate vitamins, minerals, fats and proteins into your diet, use oils to nourish your skin and promote hair growth, plus much more. Whether you want to kickstart a career in beauty or learn how to take better care of yourself, this is the perfect introductory course.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Ancient vs modern ideals of beauty
- The beauty benefits of a healthy diet
- An introduction to fats and proteins
- Anti-ageing remedies, tips and advice
- Beauty detox dos and don’ts
What You’ll Learn/ Learning Outcomes
- The secrets to youthful-looking skin, healthy nails and hair
- Understanding of the role of vitamins and minerals in beauty
- Be able to identify good fats vs bad fats in healthy dieting
- Familiarise with the stages in the beauty detoxification process
- Demonstrate understanding of superfoods and antioxidants
- Have a solid understanding of dental hygiene practices
Your Path to Success
The Advanced Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty is ideal for aspiring beauticians and dietitians. The average dietitian earns a salary of £24,214 – £30,112 per annum, while the average salary for a beautician is £22,500 per year. On successful completion of the course, you will be equipped with the practical skills and knowledge to work in a variety of professional settings, such as salons, clinics and hotel spas.
Knowledge/Skills You Will Gain
- Business management
- Specialist knowledge of healthy dieting
- Up-to-date understanding of all relevant topics
- Improved eating habits and beauty routine
Is This Advanced Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty Course Right for You?
Are you pursuing a career in the beauty industry? Do you want to know the secrets to glowing skin? Whether you wish to use this qualification as a step towards a successful career or as a means of educating yourself on the connection between dieting and beauty, this introductory course is ideal for you.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Show off your new skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. You may choose between receiving a printed hard copy certificate or a PDF copy for £29 and £19 respectively. You can also purchase both for just £39. The original print copy will be sent to you via post.