Discover the world of video editing and post-production with our course, Davinci Resolve: From Basics to Advanced. This in-depth program guides you through every aspect of using Davinci Resolve, from project setup to advanced editing techniques and visual effects. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned video editor, this course equips you with the knowledge and skills to create professional-quality videos.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Davinci Resolve interface and tools.
- Learn to work with media, import footage, and organize your project.
- Master video editing techniques in the Cut Tab.
- Apply precision editing using Ins and Outs.
- Utilize smart editing tools and trim modes for efficient editing.
- Create smooth transitions and overlay edits.
- Sync audio with video seamlessly.
- Perfect your video’s sound with audio mixing.
- Add effects, texts, and create a cinematic look.
- Explore advanced features in the Colour, Fairlight, and Fusion Tabs for professional video production.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course is ideal for aspiring video editors, filmmakers, content creators, and anyone interested in video production and post-production. Career opportunities may include video editor, post-production specialist, or content creator.
|Module 1- Introduction to the Course||00:02:00|
|Module 2- Download Davinci Resolve||00:01:00|
|Module 3- Project Settings and Overview of Resolve||00:03:00|
|Module 4- The Media Tab||00:04:00|
|Module 5- Cut Tab Overview||00:09:00|
|Module 6- Making Ins and Outs in the Cut Tab with Precision||00:04:00|
|Module 7- Smart Editing Tools||00:05:00|
|Module 8- Trim Modes||00:05:00|
|Module 9- Overlay Edits||00:05:00|
|Module 10- Sync Audio with Video||00:11:00|
|Module 11- Mixing Audio||00:08:00|
|Module 12- Working with Transitions in Davinci Resolve||00:05:00|
|Module 13- Adding Effects||00:13:00|
|Module 14- Adding Texts||00:11:00|
|Module 15- Colour Tab Overview||00:05:00|
|Module 16- Understanding Nodes||00:10:00|
|Module 17- Tracing Effects||00:05:00|
|Module 18- Cinematic Look||00:15:00|
|Module 19- Viewing the Clip||00:03:00|
|Module 20- Fairlight Tab||00:05:00|
|Module 21- Fusion Tab||00:12:00|
|Module 22- How to Remove Green Screen Using Chroma Key||00:06:00|
|Module 23- Delta Keyer||00:03:00|
|Module 24- Deliver Tab||00:05:00|
|Resources – Advanced Video Editing with Davinci Resolve||00:00:00|
|Assignment – Advanced Video Editing with Davinci Resolve||02:27:00|
No Ratings found for this course.