Several issues may arise while capturing images. Your photos may look either too dark or too bright, and the photos may look grainy. Adjustment of shutter speed might go wrong while taking action photographs. All these issues can be fixed with After Effects.
This After Effect Training for Photographers course guides you through the process of fixing the common photography issues with After Effects. You will explore how to import camera RAW files and learn the process of adding special effects to your photos. You will learn the various colorization techniques to make the colours in your image look perfect. The powerful photo editing skills you gain from our comprehensive training will let you add value to your photos.
Enrol right now and learn the skills to give your images a refreshed look!
What will you learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will learn
- Learn how to import Photoshop and camera RAW files
- Know how to add special effects to your images
- Familiarise yourself with the various colourisation techniques
- Learn about the different patterns and structures
Who is this course for?
This valuable After Effect Training for Photographers course is suitable for aspiring professionals who want to build their proficiency in After Effects. Specially it will also be beneficial for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People who are already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The After Effect Training for Photographers course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Web Designer
- Graphic Design
- Web Developer
- Graphic/Front End Designer
|Section 01: Introduction|
|About the Exercise Files||00:01:00|
|A Brief Intro to After Effects||00:02:00|
|Getting Comfortable with the After Effects Interface||00:07:00|
|Importing Photoshop Files||00:05:00|
|Importing Camera Row Files||00:03:00|
|Exporting Photoshop, JPG, and PNG Files||00:05:00|
|Section 02: Special Effects|
|Adding a Sunset||00:06:00|
|Keying (removing) a Background Color||00:06:00|
|Add a Burst of Light||00:07:00|
|Adding a Rippled Reflection Part 1||00:07:00|
|Adding a Rippled Reflection Part 2||00:04:00|
|Double Exposure Portrait||00:07:00|
|Section 03: Colorizing Techniques|
|Creating a Duo-tone, a Tri-tone, and a Pen-tone||00:06:00|
|Mixing Channels with the Channel Mixer||00:07:00|
|Changing Colors with Colorama||00:04:00|
|Section 04: Patterns and Textures|
|Repeating Patterns with Motion-Tile||00:04:00|
|Blending Patterns with Repe-Tile||00:04:00|
|Texturizing Patterns with Ball Action||00:04:00|
|Edging Textures with Roughen Edges||00:04:00|
|Section 05: Wrapping Up|
|Where to Go from Here||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.