Explore the roadmap to becoming a competent air cabin crew and travelling worldwide with this Air Cabin Crew Training.
As an aircraft cabin crew, you will be responsible for the safety and comfort of all passengers throughout the flight. In this course, you’ll learn about different airlines and various services offered by cabin crews. For instance, you’ll learn how to effectively communicate with passengers, deal with a fire event, administer first aid and evacuate passengers in an emergency. You’ll also understand how to prevent fatigue in crew members and empower a team to use all the available resources to achieve goals.
- Explore a wide range of tasks performed by aircraft cabin crews
- Identify the pros and cons of a cabin crew career
- Find a wide range of cabin crew interview formats
- Understand why weather information is vital in aviation
- Discover the steps in cabin crew fatigue management
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you can order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post, or for both £39.
The Air Cabin Crew Training will provide essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Senior or Junior Cabin Crew Member
- Flight Attendant
- Air Host / Hostess
- Crew Controller
- Flight Operations Manager