Take the right steps with this Arabic Language: Become Fluent in Arabic Conversation course and speak Arabic fluently and confidently.
The Arabic Language: Become Fluent in Arabic Conversation course covers the best tools required to get fluent in Arabic. You will learn the most common Arabic conversation topics that you can practice in your daily life. The topics include phone conversations, ordering food, describing the weather, and more. You will also get familiar with the correct pronunciation of words. As a result, you will be able to start a conversation with Arabic speakers with confidence and keep a conversation going.
Enrol right now and take steps towards extraordinary fluency in Arabic!
What will I learn from this course
- Explore the various conversational topics
- Be able to share your thoughts and opinions
- Improve your pronunciation of words
- Know how to talk about family
- Gain confidence to speak with native speakers
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a desire to improve their Arabic-speaking skills can take this Arabic Language: Become Fluent in Arabic Conversation course. The course will provide aspirants with various employment opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Arabic Language: Become Fluent in Arabic Conversation course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Arabic-speaking Administrator
- Arabic Customer Service Advisor
- Arabic-speaking Sales and Marketing Support
- Arabic-speaking Medical Appointment Coordinator
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units26
- Number of Quizzes0
- 3 hours, 9 minutes Gift this course
|Arabic Language: Become Fluent in Arabic Conversation|
|Module 01: PDF & MP3 Lessons||00:00:00|
|Module 02: Daily routine||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Questions about Family||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Phone Conversation||00:06:00|
|Module 05: Weather||00:02:00|
|Module 06: At the Supermarket||00:05:00|
|Module 07: Asking for Directions||00:06:00|
|Module 08: At the Hotel||00:07:00|
|Module 09: At the Restaurant||00:05:00|
|Module 10: Do Shopping||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Exchanging Money||00:04:00|
|Module 12: At the Hospital||00:11:00|
|Module 13: Work||00:09:00|
|Module 14: At the Bus Station||00:06:00|
|Module 15: At the Airport||00:05:00|
|Module 16: At the Subway||00:07:00|
|Module 17: Ordering Pizza||00:11:00|
|Module 18: Inviting a Friend||00:08:00|
|Module 19: Renting an Apartment||00:07:00|
|Module 20: Visiting a Museum||00:06:00|
|Module 21: How to Make a Doctor’s Appointment||00:15:00|
|Module 22: Bad Feelings||00:08:00|
|Module 23: At the Bank||00:09:00|
|Module 24: Renting a Car||00:15:00|
|Module 25: Books||00:10:00|
|Module 26: How to Insult in Arabic||00:07:00|
No Ratings found for this course.