The goal of this Banksman Essentials Training course is to decrease the possibility of accidents when performing manoeuvres involving huge vehicles. The course helps your organisation move toward legal compliance by teaching you the signals banksman across the UK use. Join now!
Each year, incidents involving mobile equipment or vehicles on construction sites result in an average of 7 worker fatalities. In order to avoid accidents and protect workers, a vehicle banksman is in charge of managing the movements of heavy trucks on a work site using a system of hand signals or a radio link. They watch out that the driver and everyone else are not in danger during any movements performed during loading and unloading.
The user of the Banksman Essentials Training course will become more familiar with their responsibilities and learn the standard hand signals used by banksman. So without further ado, enrol today.
After completing the Banksman Essentials Training course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise the primary duties of a banksman on a construction site.
- Determine any potential traffic dangers on a construction site.
- Discover how to make a site’s driving conditions safe for both employees and visitors.
- Learn the fundamental hand signals that a banksman must employ at work.
- Understand safe reversing procedures for all types of vehicles in the workplace
- Learn how to manage health and safety procedures on roads effectively.
Assessment and Certification
After completing formal education and gaining significant professional experience, you have a range of possibilities. The Banksman Essentials Training will improve your ability to perform your duties more effectively. Currently, earnings in the UK for occupations needing a similar level of knowledge range from £30,000 to £31,000 per year. It might be advantageous for any employment in a related field, including:
- Vehicle Banksman.
- PTS Banksman.
- Traffic Banksman.
- Crane Slinger Banksman.
The Leadership Skills For Organisational Development course will provide essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Team Leader
- Assistant Manager
- Leadership Support Executive
- Leadership and Talent Specialist
- Leadership and Management Assessor
- Management & Leadership Trainer
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units5
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 50 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: An Introduction to Banksman|
|An Introduction to Banksman||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Traffic Risk Assessment|
|Traffic Risk Assessment||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Essential Signals for Banksman|
|Essential Signals for Banksman||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Reversing Vehicles|
|Module 05: Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety for Banksman||00:25:00|
No Ratings found for this course.