Discover the fastest, most effective way to learn Italian online, with expert video tuition, practical exercises and instructor-led guidance. Taking you through topics such as basic grammar rules and pronunciation, the Italian Language Lessons for Beginners course is broken into bite-size modules covering the principles of the Italian language in a simple way.
Through this course, you will learn how to greet people in Italian, familiarising you with everyday phrases and expressions. You will also develop your vocabulary and perfect your pronunciation of Italian words. It covers the structure of the Italian language in detail, from sentence structure to grammar rules.
Sharpen your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and gain confidence in engaging in small talk with native speakers, including topics such as the weather, ordering food and asking for directions. By the end of the course, you will be able to use articles, verbs, prepositions and tenses correctly, introduce yourself in Italian, and much, much more.
Finally, get certified in just 20/30 hours and receive a recognised qualification, which will improve your job prospects and enable you to progress to a more advanced course. So, it is easy to become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
- Learn how to greet people and introduce yourself, familiarising with everyday Italian phrases and expressions
- Familiarise with the Italian alphabet and Italian numbers
- Develop your vocabulary and learn the correct pronunciation of Italian words
- Engage in simple conversation such as asking for directions and ordering food
- Develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Familiarise with Italian sentence structure and grammar rules
- Understand how to use articles, verbs, prepositions and the tenses correctly
- Discover practical lessons and exercises to develop your everyday language skills
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
By the end of this course, you will be able to speak basic Italian with confidence. Greet people and take part in everyday conversations. You will be able to engage in small talk with native Italian speakers, with the correct pronunciation. Lastly, on successful completion, you will receive a recognised certificate of achievement. This certificate will improve your job prospects and add great value to your CV.