Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Build Your First Web Pages With HTML and CSS will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Build Your First Web Pages With HTML and CSS is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|1.2: Course Curriculum||00:02:00|
|1.3: How to Get Pre-Requisites||00:03:00|
|1.4: Getting Started on Windows, Linux or macOS||00:02:00|
|1.5: Code Editor- Setting Up (SublimeText)||00:02:00|
|1.6: How to Ask Great Questions||00:02:00|
|Section 02: Let’s learn HTML|
|2.1: HTML overview||00:04:00|
|2.2: Basic HTML structure||00:13:00|
|2.3: H1 to H6 – heading tags||00:06:00|
|2.4: Paragraph tags||00:05:00|
|2.5: Creating a line break||00:03:00|
|2.6: Adding a link||00:05:00|
|2.7: Adding an image||00:08:00|
|2.8: Creating an image with a link||00:04:00|
|2.9: Nav tags||00:05:00|
|2.10: Using the div tag||00:04:00|
|2.11: Creating unordered and ordered lists||00:05:00|
|2.14: Creating comments in HTML||00:03:00|
|2.16: Review HTML elements||00:04:00|
|2.17: Assessment Test||00:01:00|
|2.18: Solution for Assessment Test||00:01:00|
|Section 03: Let’s learn CSS|
|3.1: CSS overview||00:03:00|
|3.2: CSS syntax||00:02:00|
|3.3: Background colour||00:07:00|
|3.4: Creating an ID||00:10:00|
|3.5: Creating classes||00:04:00|
|3.6: Creating a border||00:04:00|
|3.7: Border radius||00:10:00|
|3.10: Font size||00:04:00|
|3.11: Font weight||00:05:00|
|3.12: Text transform||00:05:00|
|3.13: Text colour||00:03:00|
|3.14: Aligning the text||00:04:00|
|3.15: Font family||00:06:00|
|3.16: Font style||00:03:00|
|3.17: CSS comments||00:02:00|
|Section 04: Final Project|
|4.1: Project overview||00:03:00|
|4.2: Conclusion on Project||00:01:00|
|Section 05: BONUS|
|5.1: Linking a CSS style common code to your HTML document||00:06:00|
|5.2: Applying the CSS hover selection to animate website button effects||00:04:00|
No Ratings found for this course.