Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Car Mechanic Interactive Online Training will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
This Car Mechanic Interactive Online Training course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of Car Mechanic and help you seek a career in the relevant industry.
|Module 01: Introduction to Safety and Maintenance|
|Introduction to Safety and Maintenance||00:05:00|
|Module 02: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics|
|General Maintenance for Car Mechanics||00:28:00|
|Module 03: Vehicle Warning Lights|
|Vehicle Warning Lights||00:29:00|
|Module 04: Tyres and Wheels|
|Tyres and Wheels||00:28:00|
|Module 05: The Engine|
|Module 06: The Cooling System|
|The Cooling System||00:25:00|
|Module 07: The Fuel System|
|The Fuel System||00:26:00|
|Module 08: The Electrical System|
|The Electrical System||00:27:00|
|Module 09: The Drivetrain|
|Module 10: The Braking System|
|The Braking System||00:22:00|
No Ratings found for this course.