Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Complete Training Guide to Construction Management will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Complete Training Guide to Construction Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Complete Training Guide to Construction Management|
|Module 01: Introduction to Construction Management||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Project Life Cycle and Success||00:27:00|
|Module 03: Cost Management||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Preliminary Site Investigation and Site Organisation||00:24:00|
|Module 05: Site Management||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Planning and Management of Equipment||00:31:00|
|Module 07: Construction Materials Management||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Vendor Analysis in Construction Management||00:23:00|
|Module 09: Construction Procurement||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Stock Control||00:21:00|
|Module 11: Supply Chain Management||00:21:00|
|Module 12: The Main Participators||00:20:00|
|Module 13: Quality Assurance and Customer Care||00:20:00|
|Module 14: Legal Aspects of Contracting||00:18:00|
|Module 15: Human Resources Management||00:21:00|
|Module 16: Risk and Value Management||00:20:00|
|Module 17: Communications, Information and Documentation of Construction||00:23:00|
|Module 18: Health and Safety in Construction Management||00:24:00|
No Reviews found for this course.