Do you want to establish your own beauty business or work in a salon? This course on Cosmetology has been created to teach you the basics of the field, including safety and health precautions to follow in the salon. For in-depth knowledge, enroll today!
You’ll also discover more about skincare, grooming, and hair physiology. So, take advantage of this opportunity to learn the fundamentals of cosmetology if you get to offer beauty treatments that include skin, hair, and nail care.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Know how to do beautification procedures on your skin, hair, and nails.
- Work to maintain, style, and care for both male and female hair.
- Know how to deal with thinning hair and modify the appearance of the hairline.
- Understand how to give excellent manicures and pedicures
- Learn how to repair damaged skin and create beautiful makeup effects.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The cosmetology training will help you develop the skills you need to do your work more successfully. In the UK today, salaries for jobs requiring a similar level of experience might range from £20,000 to £25,000 annually. It could be advantageous for any profession in the associated industries, including:
- Beauty Advisor.
- Beauty Therapist.
- Beauty Assessor.