Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Cost Control Online Training will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
This Cost Control Online Training course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of Cost Management and help you seek a career in the relevant industry.
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Unit 02: Theoritical Part|
|Module 01: What is Cost Management?||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Direct and Indirect Costs||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Analogous Estimating||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Parametric Estimation||00:04:00|
|Module 05: Three-Point Estimating||00:02:00|
|Module 06: Reserve Analysis||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Cost Estimates and Basis of Estimates||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Cost Baseline||00:06:00|
|Module 09: Funding Requirements||00:04:00|
|Module 10: Earned Value Formulas||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Project Status||00:06:00|
|Module 12: Earned Value Example||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Forecasting Three Scenarios||00:16:00|
|Module 14: Forecasting Example||00:03:00|
|Module 15: To-Complete-Performance-Index TCPI||00:06:00|
|Module 16: Performance Reviews||00:03:00|
|Module 17: Recap||00:06:00|
|Unit 03: Project Simulation and Detailed Example|
|Module 01: Direct and Indirect Costs||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Cost Estimates and Reserve Analysis||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Cost Baseline and Project Budget||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Basis of Estimate||00:02:00|
|Module 05: Funding Requirements||00:07:00|
|Module 06: Earned Value Calculation||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Forecasting||00:09:00|
|Module 08: TCPI||00:05:00|
No Ratings found for this course.