Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Criminal Law in The UK will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result.
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification.
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime.
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities.
- 24/7 student support via email.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
This Criminal Law in The UK course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of Criminal Law and help you seek a career in the relevant industry.
|Criminal Law Module 1: Introduction to Criminal Law|
|Introduction to Criminal Law||00:19:00|
|Criminal Law Module 2: Elements of a Crime|
|Elements of a Crime||00:29:00|
|Criminal Law Module 3: Incitement, Conspiracy and Attempt|
|Incitement, Conspiracy and Attempt`||00:27:00|
|Criminal Law Module 4: Accomplice|
|Criminal Law Module 5: Crime Prevention|
|Criminal Law Module 6: The Police|
|Criminal Law Module 7: Prosecution, Caution and Diversion|
|Prosecution, Caution and Diversion||00:26:00|
|Criminal Law Module 8: Youth Justice|
|Criminal Law Module 9: The Trial|
|Criminal Law Module 10: Sentencing Process|
|Criminal Law Module 11: Homicide|
|Criminal Law Module 12: Offences against Person|
|Offences against Person||00:21:00|
|Criminal Law Module 13: Sexual Offences|
|Criminal Law Module 14: Theft|
|Criminal Law Module 15: Blackmail, Robbery & Burglary|
|Blackmail, Robbery _ Burglary||00:22:00|
|Criminal Law Module 16: White-Collar Crime|
|Criminal Law Module 17: Terrorism & Law|
|Terrorism _ Law||00:23:00|
|Criminal Law Module 18: Property Offences|
|Criminal Law Module 19: Cybercrime & Piracy|
|Cybercrime _ Piracy||00:29:00|
|Criminal Law Module 20: Prisons|
|Criminal Law Module 21: Probation Service|
|Criminal Law Module 22: War Crimes|
|Assignment – Criminal Law in The UK||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.